Joaquin Phoenix is an American actor, producer and activist. He is the fifth actor to portray the Joker in a theatrical film. He received a Grammy Award, a Golden Globe Award and three Oscar nominations, for his work as an actor. Read below and know something about him.
- Full Name- Joaquin Phoenix
- Birth name- Joaquin Rafael Bottom
- Job- Actor
- Nationality- American, Puerto Rican
- City of birth- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Native country- Porto Rico
- Name of the Father- John Lee Bottom
- Name of the mother- Arlyn Phoenix
- Gender identity- Male
- Sexual orientation- Straight ahead
- Horoscope- Scorpio
- Relationships with- Liv Tyler, Topaz Page-Green, DJ Allie Teilz,
- The size- 173cm
- Date of birth- October 28, 1974
- Net worth- Amount $30 million (Currency USD)
What is Joaquin Phoenix Net Worth?
Joaquin Phoenix is an American actor, producer, and activist with a net worth of approximately $30 million. He is best known for starring in the Hangover series and as the Joker in the 2019 movie of the same name.
Net worth details: career and income source
Phoenix began his acting career alongside his brother and sister in the movie SpaceCamp. He briefly left performing until he was 20 and returned in 1995. Since then he has starred in many big-name blockbusters and some of which are listed below:
|The village||$60 million||$256.7 million|
|To die for||$20 million||$21 million|
|The immigrant||$16 million||$5.9 million|
|walk the line||$28 million||$186.4 million|
|Gladiator||$103 million||$460.5 million|
Joaquin’s co-stars include Robert De Niro, Alec Baldwin, among others. He’s now a DC actor with artists like Nicole Kidman, Jason Momoa, Margot Robbie, Christian Bale, and Ben Affleck, etc. He topped People magazine as the highest-paid actor in 2019, earning an estimated $82 million.
Facts about Joaquin Phoenix
- House and cars: Phoenix just bought a $1.3 million home in Los Angeles that is 2,511 square feet. He bought his 3,753-square-foot main house in 2006 for $4.8 million and sat right next to his new home.
- Charity and Endorsements: Phoenix is a social activist and supports several charities and humanitarian organizations. He sits on the board of directors of The Lunchbox Fund, a non-profit organization that provides daily meals to students in township schools in Soweto, South Africa. Joaquin has been vegan since the age of 3 and is an animal rights supporter. He has campaigned for PETA and in Defence of Animals.
- Animal rights activism: He has worked with many animal rights organizations to raise awareness of animal abuse and promote veganism. He does not wear animal skin clothing and demands that movie costumes be made from synthetic materials. He narrated Earthlings in 2005 for Nation Earth. He narrated his second documentary for the channel with Ellen DeGeneres and Jessica Chastain. Recently, he was part of a vegan movement transporting dead animals to major cities around the world.
- Alcoholism and accident: In April 2005, Joaquin entered rehab for alcoholism but has now gotten his drinking habits under control.
Now you have got some important information about this famous personality. Stay in touch and wait for his upcoming movies.
Read More: Ozzy Osbourne’s Astonishing Net Worth