Jason Momoa (Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa) was born on August 1, 1979, in Honolulu. The young man, however, grew up in the state of Iowa before returning to settle in Hawaii, his native island. His dark physique pushed him to embark on a career as a model and the young man was voted male model of the year on the island in 1999. His muscular body then attracted the attention of Hollywood, and Jason was cast to play in the series Alert in Malibu in 1999. He held the role of Jason Loane there until 2001. After the end of the series, he appeared in Stargate Atlantis, where he played the character of Ronon Drex. Despite a few film appearances, Jason flourished on the small screen and in 2011 landed the role of Khal Drogo in the fantasy series Game of Thrones. His character as the leader of a barbarian tribe quickly won over the general public.
Read below to know about his side:
- Nickname- Joseph
- Gender- Male
- Age- 43 years old (in 2023)
- Date of Birth- August 1, 1979
- Real Name- Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa
- Profession- Actor, Model, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Film Director
- Nationality- American
- Birthplace- Nānākuli, Hawaii, United States
- Religion – Buddhism
- Zodiac Sign- Leo
- Height- 6 foot 3 inches (1.93 m)
- Weight- 97 kg (214 lb)
- Waist- 34 Inches
- Hair Color- Dark Brown
- Eye Color- Green
Watch Jason Momoa Answers the Web’s Most Searched Questions | WIRED
What is Jason Momma’s Net Worth and Salary?
Jason Momoa’s Net Worth is $25 million. In addition to his acting career, Momoa’s endorsement deal also helps to achieve his impressive net worth. To date, Jason has signed and signed agreements with several major companies. He has over 13.1 million followers on Instagram and 27.8k on Twitter. According to Influencer Marketing Hub, he would earn between $19,036 and $32,633 per sponsored post with Instagram.
Interesting facts about this personality
- PROPERTY, HOME, CARS, LIFESTYLE, TAX, INSURANCE, AND EXPENSES
The 40-year-old actor leads a life of luxury with his family. Although the DC superhero hasn’t revealed the exact details of his home, he sure does own a million-dollar mansion. The median home price in the United States starts at $226,800, depending on location and region. It straddles expensive cars like Range Rover ($89,000) and Aston Martin DB5 ($450,000).
According to his tax payments, the details have yet to come out. Surely he has his health, life and property insurance taken out for financial cover-ups.
TATTOOS AND MEANINGS
Jason can be seen covered in wonderful inkwork during his role as Khal Drogo and Aquaman. Unfortunately, these are not his real tattoos, however, he has a few permanent ones.
- Always be drunk: always be drunk (right arm)
- Diablo: In honor of a friend who died in 2013 (middle finger, right hand)
- Signatures: Jason has inked his children’s signatures on the right side of the chest.
- Pride of the Gypsies: which also refers to its production company (Right forearm).
- Mini Triangles: Momoa has nine triangles tattooed on his left forearm, which suits his Aquaman persona perfectly.
- PERSONAL INTERESTS
Jason Momoa is an avid fan of all types of heavy metal music. He is also a tattoo enthusiast.
There have been several nominations for the actor, Jason Momoa. He has also won the CinemaCon Awards for Male Rising Star for Conan the Barbarian and Game of Thrones. Stay connected with the famous personality to know his upcoming Movies Coming Out In 2023.
Also, Read this Article: